Companies Invited to Particpate in Entreprenuer Village at LIFE SCIENCES FUTURE
Present your company at PA Bio’s Life Sciences Future conference to get in front of professionals from all sectors of life sciences industry in the Mid-Atlantic region.
When your application is confirmed, you’ll receive an additional complimentary registration so you can bring a colleague to assist in the presentation, schedule one-on-one partnering meetings and take advantage of other events taking place at the conference (space is limited for guests, first come, first served!).
Why should I participate?
* Make connections with industry professionals
* Get your company noticed
* Receive an 8 minute spotlight to pitch your company to an audience of your peers, investors and other attendees
How do I get involved?
*REGISTER for the event and select the “Company Presentation” option. This option is an additional $150 fee.
* When you register, download the application and submit by October 1, 2013.
What’s included when I register?
* A designated high-top table in the Entrepreneur Village to display your company presentation on a laptop (presenters provide their own laptops)
* The funding roundtable event will take place in the afternoon providing an opportunity to meet and learn more about possible funding partners.
* Full access to the conference partnering system to set up one-on-one meetings for both attendees.
* Listing on the conference website and posting of your company presentation if you desire.
* An 8 minute pitch at a podium at the Entrepreneur Village, the designated area for company presenters at the conference.